Did you know that you can send FREE texts with your Nova Chat device?
Please note, you must have an OPEN device to do this and you MUST be connected to a wireless network.
- Go to the Google Play store and search for google voice.
- Download and Install it on your device.
- Open google voice, and add the account you want to use with it.
- If your account is not yet enabled for google voice, it will direct you to go to www.google.com/voice to do this.
- You have to be able to verify an existing phone number (they will send that number a text message) in order to get a google voice number. This is only available in the US.
- Edit a button within your Nova Chat vocabulary. Give it a label and choose the button action, Open Android Application. Then choose Google Voice. You can then press on this button within the Nova Chat software to access your texts.