Step 1: Downloading Files
Choose the Unique Band and Lesson Topic you want to download and download the file to your PC
Step 2: Getting Files to Your Device
- Plug the included USB cord into your laptop or desktop computer and the other end into the device
- If it doesn’t automatically connect, choose “Mount” or “Connect Storage to PC” (this only applies to the older Nova 7 & 5)
- When the Removable Disk Menu appears on your computer, click on the X to close
- On your computer, click on the Unique page set you want to download
- Drag and drop (or copy and paste) the downloaded Unique page set into the Chat Editor Import folder on your Desktop and close the window
- Open Chat Editor on your computer and wait for the Unique page set to import
- Once the import completes, choose “Library” on the menu bar of your Chat Editor (You must be out of Edit Mode)
- Choose “Transfer” > “Vocabs to/from Device”
- Choose the Unique page set in the Editor list (check and highlight) and choose “To Device”
- You should now see the Unique page set in the device files list on the right. Choose “Done”
- Choose “Turn Off” or “Disconnect Storage from PC” (this only applies to the older Nova 7 & 5)
- Unplug the USB cord from the device and wait a few seconds for it to reboot
- Once the Chat software appears on the screen again, choose “Menu” > “Library” (Exit edit mode if you do not see “Library”) and open the vocabulary file you are currently using for your student on the device.
- Choose “Menu” > “Edit Mode” (“Edit Mode” will appear in red at the bottom left of the device screen) and choose “Pages”.
- Choose “Menu” > “Import”.
- Choose the Unique page set from the list and check box to the right of the page names to select all (this will keep the pages tied together once imported)
- Choose “Import”