2.1.0 NOVA Chat Software Update
- Data Logging - includes option to upload file to Realize Language for analysis
- Pause Between Words – a 0 to 3 second pause can be added between words
- ChatEditor 2.1 is now speechless on new install until a NOVA chat device is connected. Updating Chat Editor will not impact the speech.
WordPower files have been updated. Changes include:
WordPower Español –
- Add “pretender” verb on A-Z page
- Moved “aquel” words to the “ése…” page
- ¿ - automatically included when you open the page
- Add “appointment” to all vocab TIME pages
- Add “away” as a logical next word after “go” and “come”
- 42 Basic – make “was” “will” etc. follow the word “that”
- Fix “I feel > felt” – it was covering up “blue”
- Fix the Position Words page – “with” should be consistent
- Make it so that “that” and “this” lead to more helping verbs
- Fix the problem where “go” was covered up by a logical next word.
NOVA Chat 2.1.0 Update addresses:
- Screen is now refreshed after a Save Text to Button
- ChatEditor has German ABC files in default library
- Change menu item name for “SDB Height” to “Number of Lines”
To download the NOVA Chat 2.1.0 Software Update, go to Downloads, choose your language and download the appropriate NOVA Chat Software Update or go to Menu>Help>Check for Updates to initiate an automatic update.