Chat Software 2.37 Update includes:
- The ability to Backup and Restore custom vocabularies and settings. User Backup/Restore
This setting is found in Application Settings>System>User Backup/Restore. It offers the ability to move a user's data via thumb drive from one device to another.
- - 2 new voices, Taylor and Darius, were added to the Acapela suite of voices
- -Restarting a NC5.4 in Kiosk mode was intermittently causing a bar to flash along edge ofscreen, this has been resolved
WordPower 25 -
- Added core to category pages
- Added “my favorite color is and colors are…”
- Added past participle version of main verbs, following “I have eaten” “he has see,” etc.
- Added past tense to core verbs related to categories – ie. “I listened to music; I played with my bubbles; I ate cookies, etc.”
WordPower Español –
- Added to imperative “come” verb – cómelo
- Added “¿Qué es eso?” to PREGUNTAS page
- Configured to match English WP25 file
WordPower60 Français –
- Added “trop” to DESCRIBE pages
WordPower120 Français –
- Fixed link on DESCRIBE A-Z page
All English WordPower files –
- Phonics pages updated to better quality of sound
Communication Journey: Aphasia –
6 files: updated the calendar page names (took off 2019 and 2021 dates and left no date so they do not have to be updated in the future)
There are no new features in Chat Editor. It does include all vocabulary updates.
To download the Chat 2.37 Software Update, go to Menu>Help>Check for Updates on your device to initiate an automatic update or go to Downloads from this website, choose your language and download the appropriate Chat Software Update to manually copy to your device.