2.6.0 Chat Software Update is Now Available
- Dynamic Word Prediction - Saltillo's Word Prediction now includes a Learning Dictionary option
- WordPower 25 Touch & Scan
- The WordPower 25 Touch & Scan vocabulary is designed to be accessible via direct selection as well as scanning for quick and easy language generation. It incorporates carrier phrases with core words that move seamlessly between the main page and related categories. Individuals who need a sophisticated and efficient language system with a minimum number of cells per page will benefit from this robust vocabulary.
- replaces WordPower 24, WordPower 24 with Phrases and WordPower 30
- Voice Command Device pages have been added to MultiChat and some WordPower files
- Saltillo has been asked to provide support for Voice Command Devices, such as Alexa, Echo, Cortana. We have added a sampling of commands to some of the default vocabulary files. These new pages are within the Groups category.
- Reset Data
- To support those sharing systems, Saltillo has added a Reset Data option the System Menu. This feature is only accessible if a Password has been generated for the Menu Lock feature. Once it is available, the Reset Data function will clear all custom work within Chat Software.
To download the Chat 2.6.0 Software Update, go to Menu>Help>Check for Updates on your device to initiate an automatic update or go to Downloads from this website, choose your language and download the appropriate Chat Software Update to manually copy to your device.