New Device Features:
- Acapela Vocal Smileys – Acapela-Group has added the capability of using Voice Sounds and Exclamations to their voices. See Featured Article on Saltillo Support Site for your specific product.
- LoGoFoxx 15 and 24 have been added replacing ChatKiste in the German Vocabulary Files
- Block and Flow Modes have been added to Scanning Patterns
- Scan Optimization option has been added to Block and Flow Scanning modes
- Scan Editor – provides a way to customize the scan pattern for a specific page or all pages
- Stop Scan button action – allows the scanner to stop the scan from a specific button
- Visual Effects for Alternate Access Techniques
- Outline – can change the width and color
- Translucent Overlay – can change opacity and color
- Invert Colors
- Each visual effect listed above can be animated
- Headpointing - Saltillo is offering Origin Instruments Headmouse as an accessory to Chat Fusion 10
New Chat Editor Features:
- Chat Fusion was added
- A Rotating option for imported images has been added
- Vocabulary Files are now listed in Natural Order
- Activate on Release now defaults to Off
Chat 2.2.0 Update addresses:
- Scan Auto Restart no longer restarts when Off
To download the Chat 2.2.0 Software Update, go to Downloads, choose your language and download the appropriate Chat Software Update or go to Menu>Help>Check for Updates to initiate an automatic update.
IMPORTANT NOTE for NOVA chat 7: NOVA chat 7's with Android 2.2 Operating Software will need to use 2.1 to 2.2.1 for their NOVA chat update.