2.20.0 Chat Software
Word Power Vocabulary File Changes
- Symbols added to indefinite pronouns
- Added Voice Assist commands
- “Pronoun + like/love” now leads to present progressive form of verb (i.e. I like reading / playing.)
WordPower42 Basic & WordPower60 Basic
- BODY page now allows one to say things like, “I eat with my mouth; I smell with my nose; I hear with my ears;” etc.
All WordPower files
- Added east, west, north, south – accessed through GEOGRAPHY pages
- “-‘s” available on all vocabularies (typically available on Spelling pages)
- Improved functioning of the comma on Spelling pages
- Updated “Hey Siri” training commands in English
48-location Spanish files
- SENSORY pages now available
WordPower60, 80, 108 and 140
- of > course
To download the Chat 2.20.0 Software Update, make a wireless connection, go to Menu>Help>Check for Updates on your device to initiate an automatic update or go to Downloads from this website, choose your language and download the appropriate Chat Software Update to manually copy to your device.
- Note: The original NOVA chat 5 will not update to 2.19, please contact your local representative or technical support if you have questions.