Chat Software 2.30.0 Update includes:
- Renamed "Settings" to "Application Settings"
- Added a new menu that include Vocabulary specific settings, called "Vocabulary Settings" (only available while in Edit Mode)
- Skin Tone Randomizer – this feature is specific to Symbol Stix images that have skin tone options
- We updated the SymbolStix symbol library (includes Covid images)
- We updated the PCS symbol library (includes Covid images)
- Symbol updates across files
- Corrections to spelling of geographical terms (states, countries, provinces, etc.)
- Corrections to some of the verbs with multiple words in the message
To download the Chat 2.30.0 Software Update, go to Menu>Help>Check for Updates on your device to initiate an automatic update or go to Downloads from this website, choose your language and download the appropriate Chat Software Update to manually copy to your device.
- Note: The original NOVA chat 5 will not update to 2.30.0, please contact your local representative or technical support if you have questions.