Chat Software 2.34 Update includes:
Chat Software now includes,
- An option to change Symbol Stix skin tone at the button level. If I have my Vocabulary Skin Tone Setting set to dark, I can now edit a specific button to be a lighter skin tone.
- An option to force an alternative pronunciation for a button. This is most helpful for words that are spelled the same, i.e., read pronounced red/reed.
Word Power vocabulary files were updated with the following:
- core now embedded within categories
- tweaked word predictor of S, H, W & T – now the pronouns “he” “she” “they” & “we” are easily accessible with logical next words following
- categories include link to QWERTY keyboard, so you can say anything from core or from within category
- upon request, added the EARLY BOOKS from WP60 Basic. They can be accessed on the READING page
WordPower60&120 français – more updates
WordPower60 Espanol Basico – symbol updates
All English files – now include the verbs:
- verbs - lick, squeeze, text, exit
- made sure that NATURE categories include “fire” and “water”
- symbols updated for “phone, text, computer, Alexa, Hey Siri”
Chat Editor has a new option for printing pages. Our printing options are quite limited but now you have an option to save the page as an image. This allows the person printing the option to use whatever printing application they have available to them for editing and then printing the pages.
2.34 Software Update includes a database change. This requires that each platform (Chat Editor, TouchChat, NovaChat) must have 2.34 software or newer in order to transfer files.
To download the Chat 2.34 Software Update, go to Menu>Help>Check for Updates on your device to initiate an automatic update or go to Downloads from this website, choose your language and download the appropriate Chat Software Update to manually copy to your device.