Chat Software 2.35 Update includes:
- An option to hear the entire auditory prompt with a tap. This eliminates the requirement to hold the button to hear the entire prompt. This has been requested by new communicators that benefit from hearing the entire prompt and from those that may not have the motor control to maintain the switch.
- We have removed non-scannable elements while scanning. Some confirmations were requiring a physical touch of the screen and those have been removed.
- We have overcome an error when a change of voice was occurring for those that use Auditory Prompting with a seperate voice than the main speech voice.
Word Power vocabulary files were updated with the following:
WordPower Updates – 2.35
All Files – 2021 > 2022
- new default keyboard that is 25 cells
- new phonics keyboard that is 25 cells
- five beginning level preschool books (TELL ME)
WordPower – all files except WP20
- new “Writing to Apps” page – accessed from GROUPS
WordPower25 and above
- new verbs/science words added to ACTIONS A-Z
- new social words – “yikes, wow, probably”
WordPower60 files and above
- added “another” to EXTRA WORDS
To download the Chat 2.35 Software Update, go to Menu>Help>Check for Updates on your device to initiate an automatic update or go to Downloads from this website, choose your language and download the appropriate Chat Software Update to manually copy to your device.