2.5.0 Chat Software Update
- Take a photo - a camera action that can be added to a button
- Auditory Prompt Volume being spoken through the speaker, can now have a seperate volume from the speaking volume
- A Basic Spanish Vocabulary file has been added to the Spanish systems.
WordPower48 Español Basico is a new addition to the WordPower Español vocabularies. It was designed with early language learners in mind, providing ample picture support and novel structures to facilitate expressive language development. Core vocabulary is embedded within the category and activity pages, allowing easy generation of language from the main core page as well as within tropic-based pages. Core words remain consistent in terms of placement and access, providing a natural bridge between core and fringe words.
- A 108 w/keyboard WordPower file has been added.
WordPower108 with Keyboard is a vocabulary consisting of high frequency core words, spelling and word prediction. With the keyboard on the main page, the communicator moves seamlessly between words and spelling, thus minimizing keystrokes and the need for navigation. Common core words are embedded within the category pages in order to assist in bridging the gap between core and fringe vocabulary.
- Advanced Grammar Actions for Pre-morphing need
- Dynamic Labels
- Apply Grammar Property
- Apply Grammar State
- Clear Grammar State
Chat 2.5.0 Update addresses:
- "more" and "that" symbols corrected in WordPower 60 Basic file
- Core Word Page link is corrected in the Basic Scan file\
- Profile names no longer have character restrictions
The 2.5 Software Update will not run on the original NOVA chat 5. If you have an original NOVA chat 5 and need this software, contact tech support at 1-800-382-8622.