These instructions step through adding an Android voice to Chat Software from the Play Store.
- Press the Home button to exit NovaChat. Go to the google Play Store. Download and install the desired voice from the Play Store.
- In Android, select Settings from the Apps tray.
- Select Accessibility, then Text-to-Speech. Set the Preferred Engine to the new voice, then exit the Settings app.
- Launch NovaChat, choose Application Setting > Speech Output > Voice > Synthesizer and select Android as the Synthesizer.
- Press the back button until you exit back to the vocabulary.