The Time before Standby adjustment is in the Power setting under the System tab. To get to the Power settings;
- Choose the Edit menu.
- Choose General Settings
- Choose the System tab.
- Tap on Power.
- Adjust the Time before standby when on battery.
- Tap on OK.
The following hardware dialogs are available under the System tab;
- Screen Calibration - adjusts the touch screen if your device is not responding accurately to screen taps. To do so, tap the Screen Calibration button. Choose Screen Calibration tab. Recalibrate the touch screen by following the on screen instructions.
- Backlight - set the screen brightness.
- Input - configure the on-screen mini-keyboard.
- Clock - adjusts the time.