The time before going on standby adjustment is in the Power setting under the System tab. To get to the Power settings;
- Choose the Edit menu.
- Choose General Settings
- Choose the System tab.
- Tap on Power.
- Tap the Advanced tab.
- Under the heading On Battery Power - Adjust the time for the Turn off device if not used for setting
- Tap on OK.
The following hardware dialogs are available under the System tab;
- Align Screen - adjusts the touch screen if your device is not responding accurately to screen taps. To do so, tap the Align Screen button. Choose Align Screen. Recalibrate the touch screen by following the on screen instructions.
- Input - configure the on-screen mini-keyboard.
- Clock - adjusts the time.
- Backlight - set the screen brightness.