By using the Style controls you can adjust the image appearance on buttons, the button modifiers shape and size(the arrows on Navigate or Visit buttons), and the Gradient Fill(color shading) of the buttons .
- Navigate to the Edit menu.
- Choose General Settings (a pop-up screen will present the Timing, Style, SDB, Speech, Input, System, Hardware Keys and the Voice settings).
- Tap on the Style tab.
- Check Use entire button area box if you want the image to be displayed on the entire button.
- You can choose whether or not to display the modifier and if it is displayed choose between round and rectangular modifier shapes.
- Adjust the button modifier size by choosing from 1 to 5 points.
- Choose whether or not to turn Gradient Fill(color shading) on or off and what percentage or strength of shading.
- When ready, tap the OK button.