Resizing an image can only be done in DesktoPChat SE and the picture must be on the computer that has DesktopChat SE and the custom vocabulary file.
To resize an imported picture on a button:
- Go into Edit Mode.
- If you want to determine the size of your button go to Edit->General Settings->Style and check Show Button Size in Edit Mode. Then the size will appear in parentheses on the buttons.
- Go to the page where the button is located that has the imported picture on it and look at the button size.
- Click on Edit->Advanced Settings(If Advanced Settings is not enabled then click on Edit->General Settings and scroll to the right and click on the Advanced tab and enable Advanced Settings and click OK).
- Scroll to the right and tap on the Symbols tab.
- Enter in a new Width and a new Height and click on Apply.
- Now go to the page where the button is located that has the picture that needs resized.
- Right click on the button and click Edit button.
- Click on Import and import the picture in again.
- Click on OK. Now the picture should be larger on the button.