Modifying a Vocabulary Button Style
The Button Style Override menu offers the ability to modify all buttons in an entire vocabulary file at one time.
- Open the vocabulary file you want to modify.
- Choose Menu>Edit Mode.
- Press and hold anywhere on the page. (Right-click if you are using the Editor.)
- A list of button options appears.
- Choose Button Style Override. The Button Properties screen opens to the Button tab.
- Choose the Vocabulary tab.
- Select the style options you want to modify, modify the setting for each selected option, and choose
If you are using the Editor, select an option you want to modify, select the Edit button for that option, modify the setting, and select Done. Do the same for any other options you want to modify. When you finish making changes, choose OK.