- Check volume controls on edge of device
- Go to Menu>Settings>Speech Output and make sure Speech Off is not checked.
- No Speech and the message is not going to the Speech Display Bar when pushing buttons. This can be caused if a dwell time has been added. To check the timing, go to Menu>Settings>Input>Timing & check to see if an Acceptance or Release time has been set.
- Turn the NOVA Chat device off completely and back on. To do this, push and hold the power switch on the edge of the system, choose Power Off from the menu and once the system is fully powered off, turn it back on with the power switch.
- Turn the amplifier Off and back On by pushing and holding the switch on the edge of the amplifier until both lights flash. Release the switch and both lights should be Off. Push and release the amplifier switch and the amp should reset.