How to update the WFL NOVA device
Software updates on the WFL NOVA device must be done in sequential order. To find the current version of software in your WFL NOVA device, choose Menu>Help>About. Now go to the Saltillo Support website on your computer, http://saltillo.com/support/nova-chat-10. Find the Download section on the left edge of the screen and choose your language. Here you will find the available Software Updates. Download each update that you need to take your device from its current version to the latest. Remember where you place them on your PC.
Note: You will need to download the WFL NOVA Editor Updater as well
1) Remove any USB storage devices from your computer.
2) Plug the WFL Nova Chat device into a USB port on your computer using the provided cable.
3) On your computer open Windows Explorer, select “GT-P5113”, open the "ChatPC" folder, and then open the “update” folder.
5) Copy downloaded update folder and paste it into the device’s update folder shown in Windows Explorer (from step 4).
6) Unplug the WFL device from your computer.
7) It is recommended that you plug the device into the charger.
8) If necessary, start the WFL application on the device.
9) Once WFL is started, tap on the Menu->Help->Check for updates. Tap on the Check Now button. The update may take several minutes. Please be patient.
10) Follow the on-screen instructions to install the updates.
11) If an update asks to replace an application, tap OK then Install, otherwise, just tap Install.
12) The WFL application will restart automatically once the updates are complete.
Once your device is updated, run the WFL NOVA Editor Setup. Follow the on-screen instructions for updating your Editor. Choose Help>About to confirm you’re running the latest software.