It's time to update the 2.20 Chat Software that's all about WordPower™! Here at Saltillo, we're dedicated to delivering the most up-to-date software and vocabulary enhancements to give you the best user experience. Read below to see what's new then click the link at the bottom to find the update for your device.
All WordPower files
- -Added east, west, north, south – accessed through GEOGRAPHY pages
- -“-‘s” available on all vocabularies (typically available on Spelling pages)
- -Improved functioning of the comma on Spelling pages
- -Updated “Hey Siri” training commands in English
- -Symbols added to indefinite pronouns
- -Added Voice Assist commands
- -“Pronoun + like/love” now leads to present progressive form of verb (i.e. I like reading / playing.)
WordPower42 Basic & WordPower60 Basic
- -BODY page now allows one to say things like, “I eat with my mouth; I smell with my nose; I hear with my ears;” etc.
48-location Spanish files
- -SENSORY pages now available
WordPower60, 80, 108 and 140
- -of > course